Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gluten Sensitivity: A Gastroenterologist's Personal Journey Down the Gluten Rabbit Hole

After publishing two of my earlier articles in the print and electronic version of his popular celiac newsletter ScottFree, Scott Adams the founder of celiac.com, asked me to write an article on gluten sensitivity. The first article of a two part series just published is titled Gluten Sensitivity: A Gastroenterologist’s Personal Journey Down the Gluten Rabbit Hole by Dr. Scot Lewey.

New resources for eosinophilic gut diseases and food allergy, intolerance and toxic reactions I would like to pass on include the American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders site and the the extensive All Allergy Net Databases. I also encourage you to subscribe to my online articles and view my video What is the difference between Food Allergies and Food Intolerance?.

As a practicing gastroenterologist I specialize in celiac disease, food allergies, colitis, Crohn's disease, eosinophilic gastrointestinal disease, food intolerance, swallowing disorders, and diagnostic endoscopy including the pill camera.
Join me as I share insights gleaned from my review of the latest research from around the world and experiences with patients in my busy clinical practice in the context of my own personal experience living gluten-free by subscribing to The Food Doc Journal.
Copyright © 2007, The Food Doc, LLC, All Rights Reserved. www.thefooddoc.com

No comments:

Visit the Virtual Practice of Dr. Scot Lewey on HealthTap